Bookkeeper | Contract
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced trust and company Bookkeeper to join the client accounting department for 6 months in a leading independent provide of trust, corporate and funds services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the production of annual accounts for a small portfolio of clients
- Processing bookkeeping transactions and preparing financial statements
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with tax returns for clients
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in trust and company bookkeeping
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification such as AAT/ CAT Diploma level
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.