Bookkeeper | Temporary / Contract
An interesting and varied internal finance role within an entrepreneurial business where you will have exposure to several entities that include hedge fund and private equity funds.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative investment management company on a temporary or contract basis, for 3-6 months where you will be recognised and rewarded for you hard work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the weekly/monthly bank reconciliations for multiple entities
- Maintaining the books and records for the companies on the accounting software
- Ensuring the accuracy of the bookkeeping within the accounting software and assisting with any queries
- Diligent approach to maintaining hard and soft copy records, invoices, VAT returns and correspondence
- Making payments and reconciling in various currencies
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualifications AAT or similar
- Good ‘hands on’ accounting experience
- Experience of using Sun accounting software or similar
- Good experience of using Excel
- Flexibility and ability to work as a team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.