Bookkeeper | Temporary / Contract
An interesting and varied internal finance role within an entrepreneurial business where you will have exposure to several entities that include hedge fund and private equity funds.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative investment management company on a temporary or contract basis, for 3-6 months where you will be recognised and rewarded for you hard work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the weekly/monthly bank reconciliations for multiple entities
- Maintaining the books and records for the companies on the accounting software
- Ensuring the accuracy of the bookkeeping within the accounting software and assisting with any queries
- Diligent approach to maintaining hard and soft copy records, invoices, VAT returns and correspondence
- Making payments and reconciling in various currencies
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualifications AAT or similar
- Good ‘hands on’ accounting experience
- Experience of using Sun accounting software or similar
- Good experience of using Excel
- Flexibility and ability to work as a team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.