Bookkeeper | Senior Bookkeeper
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services, you will bookkeep a more complex portfolio of clients ranging from trust and corporate clients and acting as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Bookkeeping ledgers from source documentation
- Preparing periodic reconciliations of clients’ records- investment portfolios, property manager statements, broker statements, bank and loan accounts
- Assisting the Manager / Assistant Manager on new bookkeeping procedures and systems as required
- Providing assistance to client administrators and other offices as necessary
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years trust and company bookkeeping experience
- Holding or studying towards a relevant Bookkeeping qualification such as IAB or CAT
- Strong technical bookkeeping skills are required with an understanding of issues which can impact accounts preparation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.