A well-regarded provider of funds and corporate services is currently seeking a motivated individual with some experience using bookkeeping systems, to provide assistance to their Real Estate team with a varied portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing periodic bookkeeping
- Double entry bookkeeping for a variety of structures
- Reconciling bookkeeping against bank statements and assisting the administration team with any queries
- Preparing VAT returns, trial balances and cash statements
- Liaising with clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ bookkeeping experience and with bookkeeping systems
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Team player and flexible approach to tasks
- Previous NAV experience would be an advantage, however this is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.