Bookkeeper | Private Clients
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
Being part of an inclusive, collaborative and supportive working culture, you will be encouraged and to reach your full potential and be provided with the tools and career opportunities in order to do so.
Providing accurate and efficient client bookkeeping services to trial balance, your contribution to the firm will be recognised and valued through a highly competitive reward structure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of full bookkeeping records for companies, trusts, foundations and such other entities for which the company provides services to include bank accounts, investment portfolios and inter entity transactions
- Reconciling ledgers to bank statements, investment reports and other relevant source material
- Ensuring that capital and income items are accurately recorded
- Preparation of accounting checklists
- Liaising with Administrators and accountants in order to expedite the timely preparation of accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Completed BPP or Onestudy bookkeeping course, or similar
- Microgen 5 Series experience preferable but not essential
- Bookkeeping and administration experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Good communication and time keeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.