Temporary Bookkeeper | 3 Months
We currently have a great opportunity for an individual with previous bookkeeping experience to temporarily join an established international wealth management and investment bank, for a period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with bookkeeping and accounts
- Reviewing prepared financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or currently studying towards a bookkeeping qualification
- Experience in reviewing financial statements
- Strong analytical skills and confident with systems, especially Excel
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).