Temporary Bookkeeper | 3 Months
We currently have a great opportunity for an individual with previous bookkeeping experience to temporarily join an established international wealth management and investment bank, for a period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with bookkeeping and accounts
- Reviewing prepared financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or currently studying towards a bookkeeping qualification
- Experience in reviewing financial statements
- Strong analytical skills and confident with systems, especially Excel
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.