Billing and Credit Control Manager
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
This is a rewarding career opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
If you have a proactive and disciplined approach to work, excellent numerical and analytical skills and a strong commitment and enthusiasm to deliver excellence, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficient and robust billing operations are undertaken
- Providing improvements in the end-to-end billing process
- Identifying, developing and supporting initiatives to reduce the companies ‘lock up’ in working capital
- Improving business debtor collections to provide a reduction of ‘debtor days’
- Developing a robust credit control process
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in NavOne
- People and technical management experience
- Experience or exposure to a financial management environment or similar
- Understanding of controls in a financial reporting context
- People management experience
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office software
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team on a fixed term contract basis.
A multi-award winning fiduciary business is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and driven international team.