Billing and Credit Control Manager
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
This is a rewarding career opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
If you have a proactive and disciplined approach to work, excellent numerical and analytical skills and a strong commitment and enthusiasm to deliver excellence, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficient and robust billing operations are undertaken
- Providing improvements in the end-to-end billing process
- Identifying, developing and supporting initiatives to reduce the companies ‘lock up’ in working capital
- Improving business debtor collections to provide a reduction of ‘debtor days’
- Developing a robust credit control process
Experience and skills required:
- Experience or exposure to a financial management environment or similar
- Understanding of controls in a financial reporting context
- People management experience
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office software
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.