You will undertake day-to-day accounting support tasks for this well-regarded provider of corporate services, which will include bookkeeping entries and reconciliations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent levels of client service
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Supporting the set up and maintenance of client fee set-ups
- Providing support during quarterly billing runs
- Processing cash receipts and raising client invoices
Experience and skills required:
- Holds an accounting technician qualification or currently studying towards a relevant qualification
- Confident using Excel and ideally NAV
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.