Business Intelligence Solution Developer
Unique opportunity to support the needs of a well-regarded business through analysing business requirements and taking these concepts to solution development and then deployment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining an expertise in IT applications and solutions in order to support business data needs
- Keeping up to date with advances in technology, specifically around the data analysis toolset
- Monitoring for potential threats and taking measures to reduce risk
- Documenting and maintaining procedures
- Producing and delivering reports and management information
- Supporting and resourcing for data projects as required
Key skills and expertise required:
- Alteryx Workflow Designer
- Good understanding of SQL queries
- Practical, analytical and ordered approach to problem resolution
- Proactive and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key support role, you will assist with ongoing projects and business improvement initiatives during an exciting period of growth. This role would suit someone who is working within an IT Helpdesk role who wants to take their career to the next level, or someone in a trust or funds position looking for something different.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.