Business Intelligence Solution Developer
Unique opportunity to support the needs of a well-regarded business through analysing business requirements and taking these concepts to solution development and then deployment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining an expertise in IT applications and solutions in order to support business data needs
- Keeping up to date with advances in technology, specifically around the data analysis toolset
- Monitoring for potential threats and taking measures to reduce risk
- Documenting and maintaining procedures
- Producing and delivering reports and management information
- Supporting and resourcing for data projects as required
Key skills and expertise required:
- Alteryx Workflow Designer
- Good understanding of SQL queries
- Practical, analytical and ordered approach to problem resolution
- Proactive and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client, a globally established, trust and corporate services business is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to provide financial commercial analysis support to the Managing Director and act as a key partner to drive business performance.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.