Business Development Executive | London
Working alongside the Group Business Development Director in the London Office, you will develop, implement and measure business development effectiveness globally, supporting key firm wide programmes and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing local and global seminars and events
- Overseeing new business targets and ensure pipeline tracking into CRM
- Creating and manage the development of business collateral and templates
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with business pitches and proposals
- Conducting research on competitors and go to market developments
- Providing progress updates
Experience and skills required:
- CIM qualification or similar industry relevant qualification
- Ideally hold a university degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing or business development experience
- Experience working closely with senior management, including Board level directors
- An understanding of research, analysis and reporting methodology
- Basic project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.