Business Development Executive | London
Working alongside the Group Business Development Director in the London Office, you will develop, implement and measure business development effectiveness globally, supporting key firm wide programmes and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing local and global seminars and events
- Overseeing new business targets and ensure pipeline tracking into CRM
- Creating and manage the development of business collateral and templates
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with business pitches and proposals
- Conducting research on competitors and go to market developments
- Providing progress updates
Experience and skills required:
- CIM qualification or similar industry relevant qualification
- Ideally hold a university degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing or business development experience
- Experience working closely with senior management, including Board level directors
- An understanding of research, analysis and reporting methodology
- Basic project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
Play a critical role as part of the commercial team in an ambitious and growing global company, providing business development support for the sales and client facing teams and being primarily responsibility for a mix of tactical and administrative functions.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.