Banking System Specialist
Join the technology operations department of highly regarded bank and deliver one or more service management disciplines, such as incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, availability or configuration management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical SME support on assigned projects
- Taking ownership of the service in your areas, carefully considering any risks that could impact service outputs
- Driving continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures
- Providing 2nd line support across Middleware platform
Experience and skills required:
- An understanding of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive customer service within an IT environment
- Knowledge of operational principles
- Project coordination skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.