Banking System Specialist
Join the technology operations department of highly regarded bank and deliver one or more service management disciplines, such as incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, availability or configuration management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical SME support on assigned projects
- Taking ownership of the service in your areas, carefully considering any risks that could impact service outputs
- Driving continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures
- Providing 2nd line support across Middleware platform
Experience and skills required:
- An understanding of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive customer service within an IT environment
- Knowledge of operational principles
- Project coordination skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic entry level opportunity for an individual with strong administration skills. Previous experience in a professional services office environment would be an advantage, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.