A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running complete audits from initial planning to final completion
- Working within a larger team on larger audit assignments
- Producing audit files and working papers
- Working to deadlines
Experience and skills required:
- Holding an ICAEW/ACCA accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in external audit within a professional practice
- Familiarity and experience in working with the clarified International Standards on Auditing
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.