Associate Wealth Manager
An award-winning, global banking and investment firm that encourages and helps their employees develop to their full potential, is seeking an ambitious and proactive Associate Wealth Manager to provide clients with full product relationship management services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside Relationship Managers to ensure resolution of all client queries/requests are received in a timely manner
- Delivering exceptional levels of service to clients, maintaining the company’s high performance service culture
- Taking accountability for client profitability
- Maintaining an awareness of, and complying with all Anti-Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within the financial services industry, preferably with relationship management experience in private clients, business banking or investment banking
- Hold or be willing to work towards IAD Level 4 qualification
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.