Associate | Tax
A globally renowned wealth management company is looking for a motivated individual to provide a full UK tax compliance service to their fiduciary service business and provide support, education and guidance with regards to implementing fiduciary tax risk policy in the business. You must have strong organisation and prioritisation skills in order to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking UK tax compliance work on a portfolio of private trust and companies including employee benefit trusts and pension plans
- Reviewing tax returns/computations and workings prepared by other members of staff (4-eyes principles)
- Assisting with the training and development of junior staff
- Dealing with tax related queries from other in-house business units and respond promptly to HMRC enquiries
Experience and skills required:
- Recent qualification in accounting or legal work and/or a qualified Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) / Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- Detailed knowledge of UK taxation
- Good verbal and written communication skills and IT skills
- Some flexibility on working hours due to busy periods (desirable)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.