Associate Relationship Management
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
You will liaise closely and regularly with all members of the Family Office (FO) Team, Accountants, Compliance Officers and various external business contacts (including banks, investment houses, lawyers, external accountants and property managers/estate agents).
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with third party service providers
- Dealing with client take on and entity formation/termination
- Assisting with KYC/CDD, collating information and inputting for client take on
- Formation and termination of trusts, companies and foundations in any jurisdiction
- Assisting with client meeting preparations
- Drafting resolutions relating to payments and settlements
- Assisting with drafting loan agreements, powers of attorney and facility documentation
- Preparing various forms including payment requests, investment recommendations and bank account opening forms
- Assisting Directors, Senior Associates and other Associates in investment reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally studying towards STEP certificate, STEP certificate qualified or just moving into the STEP Diploma
- Experience in the offshore and/or onshore financial services industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word plus basic PowerPoint skills
- Excellent administration experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.