Associate Relationship Management | Family Office
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
This is an ideal role for someone who is wishing to pursue their next step on the trust administration career path within a family office environment.
You will liaise closely and regularly with all members of the family office team, Accountants, Compliance Officers and various external business contacts, whilst providing an efficient, professional administrative support service to the Relationship Management Directors Trustees and/Senior Associates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with third party service providers and with various business contacts, including banks, investment houses, solicitors and property managers/estate agents
- Assisting with KYC/CDD information collation and system input for client take-on
- Client take-on and entity formation/termination
- Assisting with transfers in/out of entities from/to other fiduciary providers
- Assisting in client meeting preparations and efficient follow up of general matters arising
- Handling documentation and resolutions with regard to transactions and restructures
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to undergraduate qualified level
- Experience in the offshore and/or onshore financial services industry
- Good numeracy skills and a good commercial awareness
- Solid administration experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.