Associate | Legal
A varied role within a growing team for a leading offshore law firm. This role would suit a newly qualified candidate interested in providing advice relating to corporate and commercial law, investment funds, general financial services, insurance and reinsurance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships as and when requested
- Assisting in seeking opportunities for business development
- Initiating and writing briefing papers
Experience and skills required:
- Newly qualified
- UK/Jersey/Commonwealth legal qualification
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage work within deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lawyer or Legal Assistant to provide temporary assistance to their small team from October to December 2019. Knowledge across the areas of employment law, data protection, contract law, litigation and mental health would be an advantage, however our client is willing to be flexible on this.