Associate Funds Director | Islamic Finance | Contract
Be part of a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company, with an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will work on fascinating and a niche type of investments with cultural nuances.
Working in this ambitious company with a value-driven environment you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show, whilst constantly looking for the next opportunity to drive change and developing business opportunities with clients to extend services where possible.
Supporting the Directors in the fund services division, you will play a key role in the management of the business, overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund, trust and/or corporate investment structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of the company’s fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Monitoring, managing, motivating, recruiting and developing staff, including the development of skills and capability through on-going training
- Coordinating the team to deliver the highest standard of client service at all times, including the completion of key client deliverables, the meeting of fund and investment deadlines, the liaison with other functional/team Managers and client directors and external third parties
- Ensuring the team deals with incoming correspondence expeditiously and prepares and files telephone attendance notes of all calls
- Developing positive and long-lasting client relationships between relevant directors/staff and client contacts
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of Table 4 from Codes of Practice of Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998
- Ideally at least 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a professional qualification either as a Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Surveyor or ICSA
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company management/administration environment
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Very strong technical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.