Associate Director | Corporate
An international provider of trust and corporate services, is currently seeking a trust professional to join their team and have responsibility for a portfolio of Employee Share Trust clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact for your clients and building and developing strong working relationships
- Participating in trustee meetings
- Proactively meeting clients on a regular basis
- Identifying and acting upon business development opportunities
- Attending industry conferences to keep up to date with industry developments
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of employee share trusts
- Experience participating in trustee meetings and taking trustee decisions
- Excellent client handling skills
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Proven track record in winning and developing new employee share trust business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.