Associate Director | Capital Markets
As Associate Director you will play a leading role in driving the success of this innovative organisation by proactively working with highly regarded clients, whilst maintaining and developing their purpose-led and value-driven culture and contributing towards their business development activities both locally and off island.Being part of a highly professional team, you will welcome new ways of working and embrace change, putting clients and employees at the heart of their business.
If you have the ability to understand, inspire and develop others and would like to work in an international business environment that offers a challenging and stimulating career, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the onboarding and management of SPVs, offering advice from our internal processes and collaborating with your team
- Ensuring that the delivery of client service in the team meets agreed service standards
- Proactively developing key client relationships and actively contributing to cross-selling opportunities
- Managing the performance of the team to deliver agreed business plan goals and targets
- Contributing to the leadership function and in doing so, ensuring adherence to the company values
- Delivering effective communication within the team, providing regular reporting and feedback so that agreed strategy and business plans are achieved
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Detailed, in depth understanding of capital markets or similar experience
- Broad understanding of a wide range of fiduciary products
- Team leadership and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.