Associate Director | Strategic Transition
Within this role you will provide active leadership for the Alternatives Funds Services teams and help to drive the strategic direction of the team, whilst also being involved in new business transactions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Strategic Transition to optimise the delivery of Group services
- Involvement in the set-up, review and take-on of new business proposals and transactions
- Assisting in the development of the service offered
- Acting as a point of reference in respect of platform capability (E-front) in response to client structuring requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
Skills and expertise required:
- Extensive experience in Alternative Fund Structures and previous experience in a management role
- Strong accounting skills and good understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS/UK/US and other GAAP)
- Professional accounting qualification
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.