Associate Director | Risk
A global provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services is seeking a motivated compliance professional to lead and oversee their Central Risk and Compliance team, driving the development and implementation of risk policies.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Driving the development and implementation of policies and procedures across the Group
- Contributing to the compliance and risk strategy and culture; liaising across multi-jurisdictions on regulatory matters
- Maintaining an efficient and consistent Policies and Procedures model, ensuring this is in line with regulatory changes, best practice and emerging risk
Key skills and expertise required:
- Strong knowledge of risk management strategies, relevant legislation, industry standards and best practice
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Experience drafting, planning, training and embedding compliance policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.