Associate Director | Real Estate
As part of the senior management team you will help to drive the vision, mission and values of the Group throughout the real estate team, maximising the contribution of your business unit to the Group as a whole. Supporting both the Directors and Managers of your business unit, you will have a key role in managing, supervising and developing an administration team to ensure the provision of a professional and first-class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the overall strategy, structure and growth of your business unit
- Ensuring strong financial performance of the team, monitoring team billing, WIP and debtor management
- Developing and upholding a positive, strong, commercial and compliant culture within your business unit
- Providing excellent levels of client service in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining business relationships and focus on client retention
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. accountancy, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Surveyor, banking, securities or other relevant Table 4 qualification
- 12 years’ relevant finance industry experience
- People management theory and practical application
- Excellent understanding of client financial statements
- Good knowledge and understanding of current industry, legislation and regulation and working practices
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.