Associate Director | Real Estate
Joining a business with ambitious growth plans, as part of senior management you will work closely with the Directors to oversee the management of client relationships and provision of a high quality administrative service to clients.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships to which you are the lead director
- Monitoring key risk indicators and ensuring deadlines are met
- Acting as Director on client boards
- Providing sound, quality and technical guidance to clients and support to the wider real estate team
- Ensuring client responsibilities are managed effectively and agreed to client best practice
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in the finance industry
- Knowledge of local regulatory laws
- Ability to motivate and influence a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.