Associate Director | Real Estate
As part of the senior management team you will help to drive the vision, mission and values of the Group throughout the real estate team, maximising the contribution of your business unit to the Group as a whole. Supporting both the Directors and Managers of your business unit, you will have a key role in managing, supervising and developing an administration team to ensure the provision of a professional and first-class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the overall strategy, structure and growth of your business unit
- Ensuring strong financial performance of the team, monitoring team billing, WIP and debtor management
- Developing and upholding a positive, strong, commercial and compliant culture within your business unit
- Providing excellent levels of client service in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining business relationships and focus on client retention
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. accountancy, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Surveyor, banking, securities or other relevant Table 4 qualification
- 12 years’ relevant finance industry experience
- People management theory and practical application
- Excellent understanding of client financial statements
- Good knowledge and understanding of current industry, legislation and regulation and working practices
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.