Associate Director | Private Wealth
Working closely with your team, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role, good attention to detail and be a technical expert with Trusts Structures
- Proactively acting as a director and alternate director of client companies, conducting client meetings and contributing to board meetings
- Developing key client relationships
- Providing technical advice and guidance to a team of administrators
- Overseeing the financial performance of the team
- Contributing to the development of regulatory, compliance and risk management policies and procedures
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Regulator approval in the relevant jurisdiction
- Team leadership skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.