Associate Director | Alternative Investments
Support an ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to manage client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of funds.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this inclusive workforce offers a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued. You will be encouraged to work proactively whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of the fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Monitoring, managing, motivating, recruiting and developing staff, including the development of the team’s skills and capability through on-going training
- Coordinating the team to deliver the highest standard of client service at all times
- Developing positive and long-lasting client relationships between relevant Directors, staff and client contacts
- Managing the team’s fees to ensure that billing is completed accurately and timely in accordance with client contracts and that agreed margins are maintained in the delivery of client services
- Generating business development opportunities for the company’s business lines across all locations and where applicable coordinating the onboarding of new business
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally at least 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a professional qualification either as a Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Surveyor or ICSA
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company management/administration environment is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.