Associate Director | Alternative Investments
Support an ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to manage client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of funds.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this inclusive workforce offers a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued. You will be encouraged to work proactively whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of the fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Monitoring, managing, motivating, recruiting and developing staff, including the development of the team’s skills and capability through on-going training
- Coordinating the team to deliver the highest standard of client service at all times
- Developing positive and long-lasting client relationships between relevant Directors, staff and client contacts
- Managing the team’s fees to ensure that billing is completed accurately and timely in accordance with client contracts and that agreed margins are maintained in the delivery of client services
- Generating business development opportunities for the company’s business lines across all locations and where applicable coordinating the onboarding of new business
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally at least 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a professional qualification either as a Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Surveyor or ICSA
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company management/administration environment is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.