Associate Director Strategic Transition
Within this role you will provide active leadership for the alternatives funds services teams and help to drive the strategic direction of the team, whilst also being involved in new business transactions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Strategic Transition to optimise the delivery of Group services
- Involvement in the set-up, review and take-on of new business proposals and transactions
- Assisting in the development of the service offered
- Acting as a point of reference in respect of platform capability (E-front) in response to client structuring requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
Skills and expertise required:
- Extensive experience in alternative fund structures and previous experience in a management role
- Strong accounting skills and good understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS/UK/US and other GAAP)
- Professional accounting qualification
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.