Associate Director | Funds
Join the private equity team of this growing business and oversee a team of Fund Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, developing and implementation of the fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients, managing clients and developing business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Acting as a Director on the boards of client companies
- Overseeing the onboarding of new clients
- Manging team billing
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive professional experience and professionally qualified (accounting, chartered secretarial, legal)
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.