Associate Director / Director
A great opportunity for an individual with experience in the funds industry. The successful role holder will assist in the delivery and development of the corporate services team and manage client relationships.
- Establishing, tracking and meeting targets set for the business in respect of turnover
- Seeking new business, tracking conversion rates and dealing with business lifecycles
- Promoting new products and cross selling services
- Representing the fund services team at senior management meetings and externally within industry bodies
Skills and experience required:
- Degree educated with further professional qualifications in order to be deemed a Category A and Principle Person by the JFSC
- Experience working as a Senior Manager for a fund administration company, with additional experience in corporate and fund administration
- High level of general competency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation, business development and sale skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.