Associate Director | Corporate
A global wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Associate Director to join their team and have responsibility for a portfolio of Employee Share Trust clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact for your clients and building and developing strong working relationships
- Participating in trustee meetings
- Proactively meeting clients on a regular basis
- Identifying and acting upon business development opportunities
- Attending industry conferences to keep up to date with industry developments
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of Employee Share Trusts
- Experience participating in trustee meetings and taking trustee decisions
- Excellent client handling skills
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Proven track record in winning and developing new employee share trust business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.