Associate Director | Compliance
A great opportunity for a driven individual within a fast expanding premium provider of accounting and fiduciary services.
- Act as Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for all managed client entities
- Be the main contact for the Jersey Financial Services Commission on day-to-day regulatory matters
- Oversee compliance monitoring and ensure any issues are identified
- Keep up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements
- Review new potential clients and business take-on forms
- Promote a culture of compliance
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally 8 years plus of experience within the finance industry, with a good understanding of trust company and fund services compliance
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work within a team to mentor, coach and carry out on-the-job training with more junior staff
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Jersey legislation and a detailed understanding of the fund service business, Certified Fund and Trust Company Business Codes of Practice and guidance notes
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.