Associate Director | Client Accounting Solutions
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
As part of the management team you will be responsible for managing and developing the client accounting solutions team, supporting Directors and Managers to ensure that a professional and high quality services is provided to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Directors and Managers with the effective management of the accounts preparation process
- Working with the Directors to identify and successfully implement agreed accounts preparation policies and procedures
- Management of a client accounting team for the funds and international finance business lines to include overseeing the daily workflow, monitoring the progress of accounts preparation, and allocating ad-hoc requests and new business
- Responsibility for a portfolio of primarily very complex structures and the entire accounting process primarily within the funds and international finance business lines
- Providing technical guidance to the team, Directors, Managers and Administrators
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years’ or more accounts preparation experience with a particular emphasis on private equity and real estate
- A comprehensive understanding and knowledge of accounts preparation, accounting standards, trust administration and Jersey company law
- Proven supervisory and management experience
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff and develop a strong team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.