Associate | Client Management
Joining a globally recognised wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to clients in order to support your client team in the development of profitable new business for the wealth management side of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an unrivalled client experience and supporting Relationship Managers in delivering new and sustainable revenues
- Acting as a point of contact to clients and providing full expert support within the client team
- Assisting in the planning/implementing investments and other service offerings and the day-to-day administrative support of the clients’ portfolios
- Overseeing the coordination of investment dealing, banking and administration requirements
- Adhering to all internal policies and procedures including the regulatory requirements on a day-to-day basis to ensure business requirements are being met at all times
- Developing relationships and liaising regularly with business partners/product specialists by providing timely feedback about training needs to enhance and support client service
Experience and skills required:
- Solid experience in wealth management support role or similar
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to support the effective communication with clients, to support the identification and articulation of issues and solutions
- Interest in developing business development skills
- Experience working within a matrix organisation – managing internal relationships and influencing partners
- A desire to complete professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Both office and senior officer level opportunities, providing UK and Jersey tax reporting to offshore trusts and companies, within an international provider of banking, trust and corporate services.
An exciting opportunity to join the treasury department of this highly regarded organisation in a dealing and execution support capacity.
Working with the management team, you will work collaboratively with multiple business divisions to support the implementation of the Group’s Jersey strategy.