Associate | Client Account Opening Support
Support a unique and busy treasury team within a leading family office, who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.
In this role you will be involved in close and regular interaction with client support services and various external business contacts, developing client relationships and assisting in building the treasury business generally.
If you are an experienced KYC specialist or compliance administration enthusiast who excels in a team environment, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closure of investment accounts for clients
- Collaborating with the Business Compliance Officer on annual risk reviews and restructures
- Maintaining investment accounts by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or giving a power of attorney to a third party
- Inputting of data in the integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Responding to day-to-day queries from internal and/or external parties and helping resolve issues
- Managing and executing business initiatives independently from inception to implementation
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold or working towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA or equivalent)
- Sharp analytical mind, good numeracy skills and a strong commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of compliance and customer due diligence, to include trust structures, companies and individuals
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities efficiently in a demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high level of motivation and flexibility
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.