Assistant Manager | Real Estate Funds
A great role within a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services, you will collaborate with a team to manage your client’s portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conducting meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintaining client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Proactively completing client take-on processes and liaising with relevant contact on hand over of existing clients
- Actively promoting the real estate services to existing clients, prospective clients and related advisors
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.