Assistant Wealth Manager
A fantastic temporary opportunity within a private banking department maintaining high net worth private client relationships in respect of all aspects of wealth management.
- Assisting and supporting the senior wealth managers and wealth managers with the front office administration of clients’ accounts, including general reporting and projects as required by Head Office
- Undertaking administrative tasks and inputting, such as client communications, opening and closing of accounts, inputting, deposit roll over, issuing and cancelling credit cards and providing statements of account and confirmation of trades
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for new accounts
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of client reviews
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of banking and operational procedures
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant level 4 qualification such as IAD
- Strong PC skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.