Assistant Trust Manager | Corporate
Be part of an award winning and expanding corporate services department and deliver a first-class administrative service to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of transactions and structures alongside leaders in the industry who bring together a varied mix of skills and expertise. You will enjoy a productive professional life with many opportunities to further develop your skills in a forward-thinking and friendly working environment.
Within this role you will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of Administrators, to deliver a comprehensive administrative service to a portfolio of more complex and high net worth clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with all intermediaries and external agents such as auditors and the JFSC
- Assisting with the review of financial statements
- Supervising more junior team members and delegating tasks as appropriate
- Assisting with the development/enhancement of team specific procedures
- Coaching junior team members in relation to client activities and company procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a table 4 qualification such as ICSA/STEP Diploma
- 6 years’ relevant industry administration experience
- Experience in a supervisory role, developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements in which we operate
- Good understanding of client financial statements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.