Assistant Trust Manager
A great role within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager for up to 3 Administrators, supporting and coaching them and ensuring deadlines are met
- Responsibility for a small yet complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures
- Ensuring a high quality service delivered to all clients working with the trust Directors and intermediaries
- Promoting the company and their business objectives to the wider team
- Interacting directly with clients and identifying client’s needs
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Significant experience within the fiduciary field
- Excellent technical competency
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues would be advantageous, however not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.