Assistant Trust Manager
A great role within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager for up to 3 Administrators, supporting and coaching them and ensuring deadlines are met
- Responsibility for a small yet complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures
- Ensuring a high quality service delivered to all clients working with the trust Directors and intermediaries
- Promoting the company and their business objectives to the wider team
- Interacting directly with clients and identifying client’s needs
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Significant experience within the fiduciary field
- Excellent technical competency
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues would be advantageous, however not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.