Assistant Trust Manager
A great role within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager for up to 3 Administrators, supporting and coaching them and ensuring deadlines are met
- Responsibility for a small yet complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures
- Ensuring a high quality service delivered to all clients working with the trust Directors and intermediaries
- Promoting the company and their business objectives to the wider team
- Interacting directly with clients and identifying client’s needs
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Significant experience within the fiduciary field
- Excellent technical competency
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues would be advantageous, however not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.