Assistant Trust Manager | Private Wealth
Working closely with a specialist team of administrators, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the administration of a portfolio of clients and reviewing documents
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and good knowledge of trust structures
- Hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Forward thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.