Assistant Trust Manager | Private Wealth
Working closely with a specialist team of administrators, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the administration of a portfolio of clients and reviewing documents
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and good knowledge of trust structures
- Hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Forward thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.