Assistant Trust Manager
Joining an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services you will take line management responsibility for a small team, supporting and coaching them under the guidance and oversight of the team manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to all clients working with trust Directors and intermediaries to ensure longevity of relationships
- Supporting the Trust Manager in carrying out periodic performance appraisals
- Providing technical and other support to your team of Administrators and the wider team
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA)
- Self-motivated and career focused
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and supporting colleagues would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite for this position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.