Assistant Trust Manager
Joining an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services you will take line management responsibility for a small team, supporting and coaching them under the guidance and oversight of the team manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to all clients working with trust Directors and intermediaries to ensure longevity of relationships
- Supporting the Trust Manager in carrying out periodic performance appraisals
- Providing technical and other support to your team of Administrators and the wider team
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA)
- Self-motivated and career focused
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and supporting colleagues would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite for this position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.