Assistant Trust Administrator | Private Clients
Discover an ambitious international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment for employees to reach their full potential, where our contribution to the firm will be recognised and valued through a highly competitive reward structure.
In this role you will be part of a dedicated and progressive team, providing comprehensive administration services to their international client base and structures.
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, client focus and driven to deliver a quality service, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with the administration of a client portfolio, comprised of trusts, companies, foundations and limited partnerships
- Undertaking bookkeeping to maintain accurate accounting records for the team’s client portfolio
- Drafting written instructions and on-line payments for distributions, dividends and professional fees
- Drafting minutes and general correspondence for review by the Administrator/Manager
- Maintaining an accurate statutory database of your team’s client portfolio
Experience and skills required:
- Good GSCE’s and A levels, especially in English and mathematics
- Basic use of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.