Assistant Risk Manager
A highly regarded professional services business is currently seeking an individual with previous experience working in a busy risk management environment, to join their risk and compliance team.
Within this role you will:
- Identify potential regulatory and non-regulatory risks through performing ongoing risk assessments
- Oversee the breaches, errors, omissions and complaints log
- Evaluate any identified risks and provide recommendations about how to mitigate these risks
Skills and expertise needed:
- Ideally holding a risk management qualification
- Strong understanding of regulatory Anti-Money Laundering frameworks
- Previous involvement with compliance monitoring programmes and carrying out reviews
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.