Assistant Risk Manager
A highly regarded professional services business is currently seeking an individual with previous experience working in a busy risk management environment, to join their risk and compliance team.
Within this role you will:
- Identify potential regulatory and non-regulatory risks through performing ongoing risk assessments
- Oversee the breaches, errors, omissions and complaints log
- Evaluate any identified risks and provide recommendations about how to mitigate these risks
Skills and expertise needed:
- Ideally holding a risk management qualification
- Strong understanding of regulatory Anti-Money Laundering frameworks
- Previous involvement with compliance monitoring programmes and carrying out reviews
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.