Assistant Portfolio Manager
New opportunity for an investment professional to assist in the management and administration of client discretionary portfolios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in monitoring of portfolio cash, asset collection and performance
- Assisting in rebalancing portfolios in line with model asset allocation targets and client restrictions
- Preparing and submitting spot FX order as required
- Completing client investment proposals and presentations
- Assisting with performance reporting preparation and attribution analysis of investment strategies
Experience and skills required:
- IMC, IAD qualification or other relevant CISI qualification
- Prior experience in securities, investments, dealing and/or settlements would be advantageous
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.