Assistant Marketing Manager
Working closely with the Marketing team you will help to develop the digital marketing strategy across assigned jurisdictions and ensure this aligns with brand and business strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development and delivery of marketing activity across multiple channels, including sponsorships, events, advertising and social media
- Delivering all marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are aligned with brand identity and strategies
- Recording and coordinating all marketing activity
Experience and skills required:
- Previous digital marketing and branding experience
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good working knowledge of different marketing channels and formats
- Ability to manage own workload and excellent organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a fun and energetic commercial business with head office in Jersey. In this role you will report to the Head of Marketing and play a key part in the development and deployment of the business marketing strategy as the company grows within Europe.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning law firm, supporting the Communications Manager and wider marketing teams. If you have previous PR, marketing or media skills and a passion for writing this could be the role for you!
A global provider of financial services is currently seeking an individual with strong organisational skills and previous experience delivering events, to join their marketing team. Working with a range of stakeholders you will design and deliver a range of customer events and interactions.