A great role within a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services, you will collaborate with a team to manage your clients portfolio.
- Maintaining client documents with a high level if confidentiality
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information as required
- Reviewing and managing daily work load of a team of administrators
- Ensuring the delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by the company
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Qualified professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Proven experience within a fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation and corporate governance
- Strong people management skills and ability to mentor and develop junior members of staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. Your role will have both Compliance and Company Secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.