Assistant Funds Manager
Collaborate with a team of professionals that are driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their clients, where you will manage your clients portfolio communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establishing good relationships with both your clients and team.
This ambitious and innovative organisation is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members.
Offering an environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, this is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of financial services who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business.
- Maintaining client documents with a high level if confidentiality
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information as required
- Reviewing and managing daily work load of a team of administrators
- Ensuring the delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by the company
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Proven comprehensive experience within a fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.