A great role within a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services, you will collaborate with a team to manage your clients portfolio.
- Maintaining client documents with a high level if confidentiality
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information as required
- Reviewing and managing daily work load of a team of administrators
- Ensuring the delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by the company
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Qualified professional qualification such as ICSA / STEP / ACCA
- Proven experience within a fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation and corporate governance
- Strong people management skills and ability to mentor and develop junior members of staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.