Joining a global provider of financial services, you will be a key member in the provision of bespoke fund administration services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the accurate administration of a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establish and build strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Previous fund administration experience
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Committed to achieving excellence for themselves and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.