Joining a global provider of financial services, you will be a key member in the provision of bespoke fund administration services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the accurate administration of a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establish and build strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Previous fund administration experience
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Committed to achieving excellence for themselves and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.