Assistant Manager | Tax
Assisting the Tax Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the tax compliance function in a well-regarded independent audit, tax and advisory firm.
Duties within this role:
- Ensuring all internal processes are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director regarding the status of compliance clients
- Ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of advisory work relating to compliance clients
- Main contact for the Business Advisory department
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within tax
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Committed to providing an effective client service
- Confident to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.