Assistant Manager | Tax
Assisting the Tax Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the tax compliance function in a well-regarded independent audit, tax and advisory firm.
Duties within this role:
- Ensuring all internal processes are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director regarding the status of compliance clients
- Ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of advisory work relating to compliance clients
- Main contact for the Business Advisory department
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within tax
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Committed to providing an effective client service
- Confident to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.