Assistant Manager | Tax
Assisting the Tax Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the tax compliance function in a well-regarded independent audit, tax and advisory firm.
Duties within this role:
- Ensuring all internal processes are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director regarding the status of compliance clients
- Ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of advisory work relating to compliance clients
- Main contact for the Business Advisory department
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within tax
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Committed to providing an effective client service
- Confident to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.