Assistant Manager | Tax
Assisting the Tax Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the tax compliance function in a well-regarded independent audit, tax and advisory firm.
Duties within this role:
- Ensuring all internal processes are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director regarding the status of compliance clients
- Ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of advisory work relating to compliance clients
- Main contact for the Business Advisory department
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within tax
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Committed to providing an effective client service
- Confident to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.