Real Estate Assistant Manager
This company offers excellent career opportunities and leadership training. You’ll work with a great team and manage a diverse portfolio of interesting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Manager with the development of a team of fund Administrators
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/ corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.