Real Estate Assistant Manager
This company offers excellent career opportunities and leadership training. You’ll work with a great team and manage a diverse portfolio of interesting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Manager with the development of a team of fund Administrators
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/ corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.