Assistant Fund Manager | Real Estate
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Being part of a proactive and agile workforce you will manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex structures, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Senior Client Manager ensuring standards and agreed timescales are adhered to
- Developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Providing assistance to the Fund Administrators in the administration of funds and other entities
- Assisting with the overseeing of the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts, where this forms part of the services provided by the company
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Previous experience at a senior administration level in the offshore industry
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- A solution drive attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.