Assistant Manager | Real Estate Funds
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity with a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider. You will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of administrators.
An independent, forward-thinking business where you will have the opportunity to deliver a comprehensive first class administrative service to complex and high net worth clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and enhance client relationships within your own defined client portfolio
- Liaise and meet with clients as required
- Liaise with all intermediaries and external agents such as auditors
- Act as a ‘C’ authorised signatory
- Carry out supervisory and managerial tasks relating to junior team members and delegate tasks to them
- Perform a high level review of client accounts and financial statements
- Prepare and produce reports for Board Packs
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a Table 4 qualification such as ICSA/STEP Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage and work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to encourage and motivate self and fellow team members
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.