Assistant Manager | Private Equity
Joining a growing international provider of fund and corporate services, you will manage a team of specialist administrators within the Private Equity team, ensuring a quality client service is delivered multi-jurisdictionally.
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered at all times
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of administrators on a daily basis
- Reviewing debt and other financial information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Experience working in a Fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.