Assistant Manager | Private Equity
Joining a growing international provider of fund and corporate services, you will manage a team of specialist administrators within the Private Equity team, ensuring a quality client service is delivered multi-jurisdictionally.
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered at all times
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of administrators on a daily basis
- Reviewing debt and other financial information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Experience working in a Fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.