Assistant Manager | Private Equity
Joining a growing international provider of fund and corporate services, you will manage a team of specialist administrators within the Private Equity team, ensuring a quality client service is delivered multi-jurisdictionally.
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered at all times
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of administrators on a daily basis
- Reviewing debt and other financial information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Experience working in a Fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.