Assistant Manager | Private Equity
Joining a growing international provider of fund and corporate services, you will manage a team of specialist administrators within the Private Equity team, ensuring a quality client service is delivered multi-jurisdictionally.
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered at all times
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of administrators on a daily basis
- Reviewing debt and other financial information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Experience working in a Fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work in a reward-driven commercial organisation, that plays a vital role in island life and strives to ensure that all employees contribute to the growth of the business, whilst offering a range of exciting benefits and corporate discounts for all employees.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.