Assistant Manager | Islamic Finance
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
Being part of a proactive and agile workforce you will provide professional administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, solutions driven and team spirited individual who is interested in working with fascinating and a niche type of investments with cultural nuances.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of entities which hold assets in a Shari'ah compliant manner, to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- When required, to prepare minutes and other meeting documents
- Being the immediate point of contact in client relationships.
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to Diploma Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in funds/trust and company administration or financial services environment
- Comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of funds/trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.